1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Homemade Droid X Cases

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by pointzero1, Aug 8, 2010.

1. pointzero1

pointzero1 New Member

I'm gonna be making my own homemade Droid X cases once I get my X in a few weeks. I wanted to get some quick advice or feedback from existing X users as to what might be cool and interesting to make. And also, if anyone has made their own protective case or sleeve or mod of any sort, would love to see it.
  2. kerbstomp

kerbstomp New Member

Make a non-bulky case with a kickstand. I personally prefer a rubbery texture, but not so rubbery that it becomes impossible to remove from your pocket, or becomes a lint magnet. Also anticipate the release of bigger batteries and a bulkier rear end.

-kerb
  3. LucifeRex

LucifeRex New Member

Definitely rubbery. kickstand is a plus. Maybe even a flap to cover the ports
Search tags for this page
droid incredible 2 homemade case
homeade phone cases for the original droid

homemade android case

homemade droid razr m cases
homemade droid x2 phone case
homemade protective droid case
homemade sleeve for 10 in android
how to make a homemade case for my android
how to make homemade android case
how to make your own homemade droid x2 case