1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Home Switcher

Discussion in 'cvpcs' started by bradgsanford, Jul 16, 2010.

1. bradgsanford

bradgsanford New Member

Hello all. I'm new to rooting. Finally got hold of a PC the other day and took the plunge. I'm trying several ROMs to see which I prefer and am currently testing Sapphire out. I have a question that may have an obvious answer....

I can't seem to get home switcher to set ADW as the default when using this ROM (0.8.4). I prefer ADW or Launcher Pro over the stock launcher but can't seem to make a default choice work...it just keeps going back to stock launcher once I press the home button.

Is this a known problem? Is the ROM designed this way? Are these two launchers not compatible with this ROM? Is it something I'm doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Also, using nextang theme in case this plays a part in my problems.

Thanks.
  2. bradgsanford

bradgsanford New Member

I figured it out by clearing defaults and setting ADW as default with system rather than home switcher. Mods feel free to delete this thread. Thanks.