1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Home Shortcut

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by PARick, Feb 26, 2011.

1. PARick

PARick New Member

Is there an app where in my notification bar I can press it and it takes me to my home screen. Just like the home button? Long Story.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

You know someone's going to ask.:) Why in the world would you need an app to do that?
  3. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

I'm sorry, but I've got to say it: You know there's a button at the other end of the phone that does that - Right?

Ok, I feel better. The answer to your question may the app Bar Control. It seems you can put app icons and other types of controls in the notification bar.

Good luck.
  4. PARick

PARick New Member

Ok Hook....only for you:) I've been plaing with some different ROMs and for some reason the Home button on the phone won't work. When press it it gives the feedback like it should, but will not go back home. I have to hit the back button a bazillion times. So, until I can get it figured out..... (And yes, I have done resets and wiped all data, etc.....)
  5. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

All the Gingerbread roms are doing this on some phones. They will be fixed soon?? Hope so.
  6. PARick

PARick New Member

Thanks. I certainly hope so!
Search tags for this page

change home key shortcut android