Home Screen

warrior21

Reaction score
Just move/slide your movable apps over to the (default) homescreen (the one that shows when you touch the home button)

WOW!! That's great advice! You should work for Verizon!

That's like when I tell my doctor that it hurts when I move my arm he tells me, "Well don't move it then"!

I want to keep my set-up the way it is.. my default Home is perfect. I simply want to go "home" on the first touch of the soft Home button.
I do't mean to sound rude but you should have thought of that when you first installed it.

When you first installed it it advised to to remove all apps.

Once you start it, with 7 screens, you can then create the screens as you see fit. It appears that you set it up one to the left or right. The only solution I can see is is to move stuff over or clear all your apps and start over.
That's what I thought he was talking about also but I think he means when he is in an application and hits the home key to exit out it doesn't take him back to the center home screen. It takes him back to the screen he launched the app from.

OP
dan427

dan427

Reaction score
That's what I thought he was talking about also but I think he means when he is in an application and hits the home key to exit out it doesn't take him back to the center home screen. It takes him back to the screen he launched the app from.

Warrior's got it! Sorry I didn't make myself clearer.. kind of hard to describe without actually showing you.

If I hit the Home key twice it takes me to my middle screen, (which I consider my Home).. but would love to just hit it once from any app, on any screen, and go directly to my center home.

Thanks all for helping with this!