home screen

ronpfid

Reaction score
can you add a nice looking time\weather widget so it looks more like the thunderbolt or revolution?
I know it sounds trivial but after watching some youtube reviews, I must say the screens and widgets look so barebones plain-jane looking. Mostly square almost monochrome.....
ay screen shots you guys might have?
thanks!

juhde

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Fancy widgets in the market. If you buy pro there are hundreds of skins to choose from and thousands of ways to customize weather, clocks, battery widgets in all sizes.

Sent from my Android device.

infantry667

Reaction score
I use GoWeather, you can download widget themes that look like HTC weather/clock widgets. There is actually a theme called "HTC theme" and the GoWeather app itself is actually better to use than weather.com app or weatherbug app in my opinion.

SBF'd (sent blazingly fast) from my Hulkified X2

azdrifter

Reaction score
beautiful widgets is another good app and there are plenty of clock and weather skins to change your flavor on any given day :)

MTBryan

Reaction score
To set the home screen, go to any of the screens and with two fingers (thumb and forefinger) , pinch the screen.
That will then display all front screens and also allow you to add or delete screens.
From there you will see each existing screen has a little 'home' icon in the top right. Just click the 'home' icon of whichever screen you want to be home.
I hope that makes sense.