1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Home Screen/ App page question

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by AGK925, Dec 26, 2011.

1. AGK925

AGK925 New Member

So, I just got my Razr today from a VZW BM store and while I was waiting to be helped I was using some of the Razr's on the floor. I noticed a few differences between the phone that ships from the manufacturer and floor models. First I noticed that the floor models had more options displayed when the menu button was pushed. The one option I did not see on my phone was, I think, called configure on the floor model. On the floor model I was able to set it so that when I flipped through the home screens it would loop from one end to the other, currently if I want to go from the first to last page I would have to flip through all the home screens in-between. Also the configure button allowed me to change the configuration of the apps screens. Currently scrolling through apps is done by flipping pages of apps. The model in the store had a sphere of apps that I could select from. Does anyone know how I can make these changes on my phone? Thanks.
  2. garywojdan81

garywojdan81 Member

Sounds like someone installed an alternative home launcher on it. From what you're describing it sounds like qqlauncher, which is free in the market.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  3. AGK925

AGK925 New Member

Thanks for the info. I am new to the smartphone market and I was wondering if you knew if there were any security concerns with apps like this?
  4. rubiksc00p

rubiksc00p New Member

Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
    No. There are very reputable launchers. I have not used qqlauncher but I believe its pretty credible. Some others are ADW, Go launcher, and launcherpro! As always, read the reviews from the market and check the permissions! :)

Sent from the best phone on Verizon!
Search tags for this page

added a blank page by mistake on my razr

describe the razr home screen

droid razr home page

droid razr home page apps

how do i delete a page on home screens razr

how do i delete an app on the front screen on my droid razor

how do you remove a page on a driod razrm

how to add an app to the home page of a droid razr

how to delele extra pages from home screen on galaxy s4

how to delete blank home pages on droid x phone