Home Run Battle 3D Question

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was wondering the other day when we play on line do we play only with people with Android phones or do we play against people with iPhone? It looks to me that some of the equipment I see from time to time is not available to us and I have read some folks complaining about this.

One thing to I noticed. If you give someone a beat down, say he's a rookie and somehow he's wondered into your area you only get 5 points. But if you play someone higher then yourself and lose you get the big 10 point loss. Doesn't seem fair.

ak47bloodshed

Reaction score
master level

i have been playing this addicting game since i got it and i am a 5 star champ and i want to b a master but the dumb game wont let me. i have been winning 20-30 games and losing like 2 in between but i cant 4 the life of me get to 1 star master......... ANY ANSWERS PLZ HIGHLY APPRECIATED........ thank you

ruiner

Reaction score
Based on Ranking, under 60k should be Champ

Should just be based on rank. I just fell to under 60,000 and fell back to Slugger.

Missions may have you locked as slugger though? You do need to complete missions for gold balls.

Click on Slugger, Mission.

You'll see what you've done and what you haven't. It isn't all about matchups. Alot has to do with Arcade and Classic Mode. Doesn't take long.