Home Replacement Apps = Completely new phone experience.

OP
bamfsig45

bamfsig45

Reaction score
GRRRRRRR... I can't put the Facebook Widget on any of the screens comes back to says no more room on this screen... But its empty!!! gotten for a fml widget too...

Any ideas?

I just put the Facebook widget on mine. While adding it it did a force close but when it came back the widget was there. I will be happy when they get this updated to 2.0.

elbono75

Reaction score
GRRRRRRR... I can't put the Facebook Widget on any of the screens comes back to says no more room on this screen... But its empty!!! gotten for a fml widget too...

Any ideas?

I just put the Facebook widget on mine. While adding it it did a force close but when it came back the widget was there. I will be happy when they get this updated to 2.0.

I even did a power cycle on the fone.... Ive tired all 7 of screens now and still nothing

pilot25

Reaction score
How do you put back the weatherbug widgets and such. The only widget option I get are clock, picture frame and search. I'm using the lite version

OP
bamfsig45

bamfsig45

Reaction score
you need the full version to have all widgets.

OP
bamfsig45

bamfsig45

Reaction score

Any ideas?

I even did a power cycle on the fone.... Ive tired all 7 of screens now and still nothing

Hmm, IDK then. like I said I hope they update it soon. I dont use the FB widget.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score

Any ideas?
I was getting the "no more room" error when I tried to add a Beautiful Home widget. I just flipped to a different screen and back then it let me do it. Its a little screwy at times. But if you've tried all the screens and even power cycled then I'm really not sure.
I will be happy when they get this updated to 2.0.
I think they have updated it to 2.0 for the most part but there are definitely some little bugs to work out. Unless this is how it works on older versions of Android also.
And hope your camera is worth a crap, mine doesnt scan them.
Mine does if I get the phone at the right distance. I'm pretty much doing the focusing lol

elbono75

Reaction score

Any ideas?
I was getting the "no more room" error when I tried to add a Beautiful Home widget. I just flipped to a different screen and back then it let me do it. Its a little screwy at times. But if you've tried all the screens and even power cycled then I'm really not sure.
I will be happy when they get this updated to 2.0.
I think they have updated it to 2.0 for the most part but there are definitely some little bugs to work out. Unless this is how it works on older versions of Android also.
And hope your camera is worth a crap, mine doesnt scan them.
Mine does if I get the phone at the right distance. I'm pretty much doing the focusing lol
I uninstalled and I guess I'll have to wait POUT!! you get 24 hrs for a refund

OP
bamfsig45

bamfsig45

Reaction score
I emailed better android and ask about an update for 2.0 and he said one is coming soon. He said Motorolas drivers are buggy. His exact words were "an update is coming soon, trust me"

So there ya go.

M1dnite

Reaction score
I dont know but it slows down my Droid. I dont even have anything on the screen but a few icons. When i click on messages, it attempts to open, but then it kind of shudders, and then finally brings me to my txts.

denlem

Reaction score
I emailed better android and ask about an update for 2.0 and he said one is coming soon. He said Motorolas drivers are buggy. His exact words were "an update is coming soon, trust me"

So there ya go.

Are update free or do you have to pay for each one?

volando

Reaction score
how many really useful apps are you people finding to need 7 home screens?? i have my main-use things on the frontpage, all the less-used stuff on the right and urls/contacts/nav shortcuts on the left... and plenty of spots left open!