Home Replacement Apps = Completely new phone experience.

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by bamfsig45, Nov 11, 2009.

1. kiwiguy

kiwiguy Member

Ratings:
    +1
    See my post here for a nasty bug with the dialer app when using GDE that I just discovered that prevents you from easily ending calls.

2. Mike84

Mike84 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone seen this yet? Just found it yesterday. There will be a private beta and then a beta release very shortly after available on the market. It inst out yet, but this looks like the best home replacement yet. Check it out, it looks VERY professional and well made.
    Larva Labs - Intelligent Home Screen

ps. make sure to watch the video!!

#254 Mike84, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  3. ironosity

ironosity Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Looks pretty sweet! Can't wait till it comes out! I'd seen it before, long ago, but I'd completely forgotten until your post mike.
    Thanks!

4. arcsum68

arcsum68 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you guys haven't tried Panda since the update, give it a shot. Panda immediately released an update and I think I have only had 1 or 2 hiccups since then. Its greatly improved.

5. gabeevans88

gabeevans88 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just downloaded GDE, got it all set up how i wanted it, went to open an app (bar code scanner) and...crap...Nothing, screen shut off, no reaction from the lock/unlock button....ugh, tried for a few minutes to get it to respond, only thing that worked was a battery pull.....hmm, looks like ill be passing on it for now

6. arcsum68

arcsum68 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Check out Panda if you have not done so lately.

I frequently used to have issues with everything blanking out and rebuilding with Panda, but dealt with it because there were a few things I really liked about it even though I could really only run 3 home pages. Since the update it has dramatically improved, never really has issues and I have 7 home pages.

Search tags for this page

android multiple workspaces

list of home replacement applications

new free home replacement apps for android