Home Replacement Apps: ADW Launcher

bobthebob

Reaction score
allow me to answer my own question - I found the solution: Colorize Widget.

this is a VERY slick and well built set of 9 widgets that not only replicate LP's FB and Twitter widgets but also one's like Pure Grid Calendar and more.

well worth checking out and more than worth the price - which is $0.
absolutely free.

Colorize Widget - Android app on AppBrain

OP
Bilgediver

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Back from Deployment, I plan on rewriting the OP so that if Anderweb updates majorly it shouldn't change anything here.

Ill make it more of a basic FAQ with the ability to answer questions and post links as well, I might even post links to launchers that are known to be based off of the source code, like VTL launcher, a more tablet-oriented adjustment of the open source code for ADW.

As to my own personal use, I'm using ADW EX (the paid version of the launcher), and I've found it to be as smooth as LP, if not more, but with a boatload more customizations. I freakin love it.

As to the FAQ, I've got it on my GFs phone and she needs all kinds of help with it, so if I say something that helps her, I know it'll help all of you.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
Bilgediver

Bilgediver

Reaction score
There is an update to ADW Launcher ex in the market. Major performance improvements I've noticed, adjustments to the Dockbar to be common on all devices (including Tablets).

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums