[Home Replacement App] Sweeter Home public Beta is out!!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
is your screen full? practice on one of the other screens. i posted the instructions for the springboard in post #55

Lynx

Reaction score
I have this, and I downloaded your theme but I cannot get it to work. My widgets wont load for some reason (I have the same ones you used which is why this theme would be perfect for me lol)

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have this, and I downloaded your theme but I cannot get it to work. My widgets wont load for some reason (I have the same ones you used which is why this theme would be perfect for me lol)

are you talking to me or someone else? regardless, go into edit theme mode and edit the particular widget block and there is a setting with something like configure widget. Configure it through there and it will hopefully fix your problems.<<<<instructions copied from a post by Juneau in another forum. he's seems real smart about this app and that worked for me too lol

m3kilpat

Reaction score
For everyone asking questions on how to do everything. Most of it is pretty self explanatory. Go to the website (listed on the first or second page of this thread) and watch some of the videos. The guy shows you the basics of what you need to know. After that all you need to do is look through each menu to figure out how things work. As I said it's pretty easy. Basically you just put objects on the screen and link them to others (for a springboard).

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For everyone asking questions on how to do everything. Most of it is pretty self explanatory. Go to the website (listed on the first or second page of this thread) and watch some of the videos. The guy shows you the basics of what you need to know. After that all you need to do is look through each menu to figure out how things work. As I said it's pretty easy. Basically you just put objects on the screen and link them to others (for a springboard).

i have. which theme is yours? i'd like to take a look:D thanks

EDIT: nevermind i think i found it...kilpat?

Last edited:

Lynx

Reaction score

are you talking to me or someone else? regardless, go into edit theme mode and edit the particular widget block and there is a setting with something like configure widget. Configure it through there and it will hopefully fix your problems.<<<<instructions copied from a post by Juneau in another forum. he's seems real smart about this app and that worked for me too lol

I was talking to you sorry for the confusion. Thanks for helping me out I will try that out :)

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
no problem ;) i luv this app and any thing i can learn about it:D

Lynx

Reaction score
Can you only make themes for this on your phone, or can you do it on the computer?

Edit: Nevermind I found you could not make them on PC, at least not yet.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lynx if you do make your own..please make sure you put droid somewhere in the description. i downloaded someones and thought i bricked my phone. some of those themes aren't made for droid. i had to safe boot and uninstall sweeterhome then reinstall it. thank god i had my theme uploaded or i woulda had to start all over. pissed me off lol

Lynx

Reaction score
lynx if you do make your own..please make sure you put droid somewhere in the description. i downloaded someones and thought i bricked my phone. some of those themes aren't made for droid. i had to safe boot and uninstall sweeterhome then reinstall it. thank god i had my theme uploaded or i woulda had to start all over. pissed me off lol

This looks pretty complicated to make simple things to be honest lol.

Lynx

Reaction score
I still cant get my calenders to load... grrrrrr

andysly5

Reaction score
make sure you configure the widget when you add it. I had the same issue until I realized I forgot to configure it.

HMJB

Reaction score
I wish you could hide the top notification bar with this app somehow!

punyweakling

Reaction score
This looks pretty complicated to make simple things to be honest lol.

Depends on your frame of reference. Once you get used to the way things are edited and created then it's simple to do simple things - but there is a learning curve there :)