[Home Replacement App] Slide Screen is Out!!

kkwan77

Reaction score
I purchased this last Fri, definitely a great home screen an escape from the normal home screens you see out there. Well worth the price of purchase. It's going to get better with each update.

I recommend to anyone that want their information right there on one page.

Slide Screen by Larva Labs

OP
JonKyu

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I purchased this last Fri, definitely a great home screen an escape from the normal home screens you see out there. Well worth the price of purchase. It's going to get better with each update.

I recommend to anyone that want their information right there on one page.

Slide Screen by Larva Labs

As much as I'm really enjoying Slide Screen, I still feel like 7$ is a bit much for the functionality it provides are the moment. Once Facebook integration is added and maybe gtalk I think I'll be onboard with the Pro version.

larryzorz

Reaction score
The update to this came out last night, a lot of bugs fixed and facebook integration added. Still on the fence about buying it though... I think I'm going to wait until 2.1 comes out and check out what they give us..

flicek88

Reaction score
The update has been good to me so far. The facebook integration works wonderfully. $7 is a lot for an app, but I think it's worth the money. Some people spend that much money on a cup of coffee so $7 really isn't much after all.

OP
JonKyu

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
The update to this came out last night, a lot of bugs fixed and facebook integration added. Still on the fence about buying it though... I think I'm going to wait until 2.1 comes out and check out what they give us..
Cool nice to know they got facebook integrating up! I may play it it later but right now I'm too attached to my 2.1 ROM with live walpapers!! Lol

qoncept

Reaction score
I tried it after this was posted initially and then tried it again last night. It's gotten horribly slow and buggy and it still won't pick up my Finance portfolio. It force closed about a dozen times in the 15 minutes I played around with it. I don't think I'll bother with the next update.

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
Is there a way to customize what appears on the front bars? I can't seem to find an option for that. For example, I don't need a stock market indicator up. The only market I play is in my 401k, and I don't need to know the day-to-day market movement for that. I would rather replace that with something like a sports app, or music app. Either of those would be more useful to me.

Krish

Reaction score
Its pretty cool but not my taste. I like the way my home screen looks lol plus cyanogenmod is super smooth already no need for home alt :[.

Only home Alt im waiting for is the Tats 3D one.
TAT Home

OP
JonKyu

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its pretty cool but not my taste. I like the way my home screen looks lol plus cyanogenmod is super smooth already no need for home alt :[.

Only home Alt im waiting for is the Tats 3D one.
TAT Home

Unfortunately TAT is only going to be marketed to OEM so no android release to the market for us :(