Home on leave and I screwed up my Tbolt...please help!!

naccout

Reaction score
My Tbolt was rooted, no ROMs or anything. Yesterday I was informed that the Tbolt was downloading and updating the firmware...phone reboots and the installation failed. Waited to see if it'd boot into recovery, no luck, so I had to pull the battery. Then it would boot up normally but power down after the phone was fully booted up. So I wiped data and installed Prime2.1, and as it was finishing realized that Prime is the ROM for my Transformer, not my Tbolt. Hadn't messed with my phone in a while, ugh. Wiped data again via hboot/recovery, and now the phone won't boot up (stuck at the white HTC screen.)

Figuring either the OS is wiped, or I erased the boot image when I accidentally installed Prime. Nandroid isn't working (fail to write boot image.)
I was stock everything except root/CWM/hboot.

I'm only home for 10 days before going back to training for deployment, I would really like to have a phone.If necessary I can offer $ for assistance.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

topdowntimmyT

Reaction score
Does it go into hboot when phone is off. Press and hold vol down and press and hold power button..?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

rlg1086

Reaction score
My phone has done the same thing. I am unsure what to call this... i guess its bricked. Help if you can.