Home Network

bssappe

Reaction score
I can't get my D2 to connect to my network at home. it finds the network & i know the password is correct but it will not connect. it does this wierd thing where it looks like its connected, then it starts the process all over again. i dont know what i'm doing wrong but i'd appreciate some help.
i have 2 computers & an Xbox on this network. the computers are wireless & the XBOX is hardwired. i know the password is correct because its the one i used when i connected the two computers & i've also used it to connect with a seperate computer. everything on the network works fine. I just cant get my phone to act right... HELP!

thanks,

trbasil

Reaction score
My Droid use to do that to, I had to go into the router and set it up for WPA2 only, with TKIP and AES cipher. Once I done that I have had no problems connecting.

OP
bssappe

bssappe

Reaction score
i know how to get into the router configuration page at home and I'm pretty sure i know about the WAP2 but i've never heard of the other two. is it something that i should be able to figure out when i get to the router configuration?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Should be easy. You just need to pick one of them.

OP
bssappe

bssappe

Reaction score
I'm trying to connect with the DNLA application. Is that correct or should I use the Media Share one?
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App