Home Launcher Screen

cece5702

Reaction score
Is there a way to get rid of some of the screens ? I don't need all 7 screens for Apps.

Sent from my DROIDX

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Use a launcher replacement like launcher pro or adw or go. I use launcher pro with 3 screens

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Use a launcher replacement like launcher pro or adw or go. I use launcher pro with 3 screens

Yeah I was trying not to change from the Home Launcher because of the new features with Gingerbread . If I switch I lose some of those cool new features :-(

Sent from my DROIDX

lhardeman56

Reaction score
Not really. I use go launcher and it has pretty much same cool features.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

markmicallef

Reaction score

Yeah I was trying not to change from the Home Launcher because of the new features with Gingerbread . If I switch I lose some of those cool new features :-(

Sent from my DROIDX

like what do you lose?

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score

Sent from my DROIDX

like what do you lose?

I like how you can group your favorite apps seperately and the android market is conveniently now located at the top of the app drawer, just to name a few :)

Sent from my DROIDX

markmicallef

Reaction score

Sent from my DROIDX

like what do you lose?

I like how you can group your favorite apps seperately and the android market is conveniently now located at the top of the app drawer, just to name a few :)

Sent from my DROIDX

that can be done while using Launcher pro, Just change the shortcut to App Groups instead of App drawer