Home++ Just added Screenshot!

GuiltySparc

Reaction score
Switched up some stuff and grabbed beautiful widgets before its gone forever. Also picked up Apps Organizer, WOW, what a great app!

Home%2B%2B_1261017117441.png

Home%2B%2B_1261019059281.png

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Switched up some stuff and grabbed beautiful widgets before its gone forever. Also picked up Apps Organizer, WOW, what a great app!

Home%2B%2B_1261017117441.png

Home%2B%2B_1261019059281.png
I also just started using Apps Organizer the other day and I'm a huge fan too. I read someone say you can change the appearance of the icon, but I found no way to do that. However, it sure keeps my Droid less cluttered now.

GuiltySparc

Reaction score
I also just started using Apps Organizer the other day and I'm a huge fan too. I read someone say you can change the appearance of the icon, but I found no way to do that. However, it sure keeps my Droid less cluttered now.

Open up AppsOrganizer and go to the lables tab. Then long press any of the labels and one of the options is the change the icon. The 'music' and 'navi' icons on my home screen are AppOrg icons.

acturbo

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me which widget that is that has the time and weather together at the top of the screen? Thanks :)

GuiltySparc

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me which widget that is that has the time and weather together at the top of the screen? Thanks :)

Thats the HTC Widget that was recently pulled off the market, but you can find the file to download around the internets if you want to. You would then use something like Astro to install it.

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Open up AppsOrganizer and go to the lables tab. Then long press any of the labels and one of the options is the change the icon. The 'music' and 'navi' icons on my home screen are AppOrg icons.

So the labels are preselected by Apps Organizer? I was able to go into my picture folder, selected a picture, and now in the Apps Organizer program I see the change. When I go back to my home screen, it still looks like the stock folder. I power cycled my phone and still shows the default one. Obviously I'm doing something wrong here.

GuiltySparc

Reaction score

So the labels are preselected by Apps Organizer? I was able to go into my picture folder, selected a picture, and now in the Apps Organizer program I see the change. When I go back to my home screen, it still looks like the stock folder. I power cycled my phone and still shows the default one. Obviously I'm doing something wrong here.

Not quite sure what you mean by that?

To your other question, i believe you need to actually reset the icon on your home screen by trashing it then adding it again.

acturbo

Reaction score

Thats the HTC Widget that was recently pulled off the market, but you can find the file to download around the internets if you want to. You would then use something like Astro to install it.

Thanks I'll have to look into it when I get home.

Reaction score
just finished touchin up my screens thanks to this post and apps organizer...went from 5 screens back to 3..

and man, I cant wait for a fully custom power strip!

35btgkl.png
2a9ru3n.png
qxjg5u.png

Reaction score
trever - it comes with a stock pack, which i used 2 icons out of...then you can search the market for "icon pack" and theres all kinds of em, but the 3 i used not from apps organizer came out of a pack called non glare orb.

cadon - i dont know which one you're talkin about but mine last page is "battery status free"..