1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Home FC G'zOne Commando

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by bullheaded82, Aug 29, 2011.

1. bullheaded82

bullheaded82 New Member

I have been having problems with my home screen force closing. There isn't anything I can do about it but restart the phone. Any tips on how to fix this? Thanks. :)

Sent from my G'zOne Commando using DroidForums App
  2. cbreze

cbreze New Member

Your home screen?? The only time my home screen force closes is if it does a random reboot which has happened maybe all of three times since May. Not sure what you mean by home screen force closing. I would consider what apps or the like has been installed since it's been doing this and backtrack. My commando has never rebooted itself until the latest (so-called) update was pushed to it and I woke up with it installed already. I guess there's no choice in these matters? Still it is one of my fav phones.:)
  3. bullheaded82

bullheaded82 New Member

This is a pic of the error message. My phone keeps doing this. It basically closes my home screen. :-/ http://t.co/0rATDkl

Sent from my G'zOne Commando using DroidForums App
  4. cbreze

cbreze New Member

I've not seen that error before, but I can certainly understand how irritating it must be. If it were me, I'd return the phone, but I'd first try a wipe since they would do that for you anyway and you may save the trip to the store. If a freshly wiped device still gives you issues then returning is probably the only thing to do. If a wipe fixes it then pay close attention to what apps you have on it and reload carefully and slowly giving each a chance to reveal themselves as the culprit. Also, one more thing. Did you get the latest pushed upgrade to your commando? It's been some weeks ago that it came out. I've had a couple random reboots with it.
    Good luck with it.
Search tags for this page

casio commando force close

casio commando force closes

casio commando replacement screen

casio commando screen replacement#gsc.tab
closing apps on g'zone
commando keeps closing apps
facebook keeps force closing on commando
how to close apos on gzone
how to close apps on commando
how to close apps on gz one