1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Home email account (Road Runner) not functioning properly after latest 2.2 upgrade

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by munro, Sep 9, 2010.

1. munro

munro New Member

I've had my HTC Incredible phone for about 3 months and it was replicating my home email from Road Runner perfectly. Since the new 2.2 download happened last week nothing is working any longer. All email I had on my phone has disappeared, I am only getting a random few emails that even make it to my phone now and those disappear within 5 minutes off of my phone.

Is anyone else having similar issues or able to explain to me what is going on?
  2. zephead

zephead New Member

I have Outlook Express on my home computer and whenever I open it and clear my emails off the Comcast server, all the emails on my Increible are deleted. This only started happening after the 2.2 upgrade. Evidently, te phone looks at the server and if nothing is currently on there, it just deletes all old emals on the phone.

I don't have any solution except to set up yur email account to leave a copy of all messages on the server permanently.

The fact that the phone automatically deletes old emails is the stupidest thing I have seen. Emails should never be automatically deleted unless you set it up to do that after a certian period of time. Boneheads!!!
Search tags for this page
advertising on road runner e-mail
all my inbox messages disappeared. road runner
all of my emails have disappeared in roadrunner
can't setup roadrunner email on outlook
email acct deleting messages after 1 week roadrunner
galaxy s4 set up roadrunner email
missing emails for roadrunner account for galaxy s4
restore deleted emails roadrunner
road runner deleted my emails

road runner email not working

roadrunner email disappears