Home dock with case

aDroidman

Reaction score
I think I'm going to get a home dock but was wondering if there is a dock that let's you keep the case on. If not then is it possilbe to extend the micro USB so that it is a little longer and will work with the case?

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You can get the Innocase... It allows you to keep the case on in the home and car charger...

look on amazon..

JimmyD

Reaction score
I think I'm going to get a home dock but was wondering if there is a dock that let's you keep the case on.

Yep. The type of dock you're looking for does exist. In fact, there's more than a few docks out there that allow you to keep a case on your Droid while using the dock.

Some of the most popular out there are:

MIKRADLE

EzeStand

Seidio

Check out these forums, as there's quite a few threads already with full reviews on these products.

scottrwood

Reaction score
Docking with Case

Seidio makes a real nice line (Innocase was mentioned in a prior reply). You can use the Innocase with the desktop dock and the car mount. It comes with sleeves so you can use just the Droid without the case also if you choose.

I just upgraded to Droid 2 so looking for the Seidio Innocase when it becomes available.

Cheers!

bobby_v

Reaction score
The motorola dock that you can purchase from the Verizon Store works great with my Droid 2 while in a case.

There's an insert that you use without the case and then remove it when your phone is in a case.

BryanP

Reaction score
The motorola dock that you can purchase from the Verizon Store works great with my Droid 2 while in a case.

There's an insert that you use without the case and then remove it when your phone is in a case.

The case the Verizon store sold me wouldn't let it seat even with the insert removed from the Motorola dock. Fortunately I took it with me to Best Buy this evening and they had a Rocketfish branded case that does fit in the Motorola dock with the insert removed.