Home Dock weather in Celsius/Green Clock

Discussion in 'Droid Mod' started by pudah, Mar 22, 2010.

1. pudah

pudah Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Since installing DroidMod my home dock weather screen is displaying the temperature in celsius, I've gone in to the settings and unchecked "Uses Celsius", and internally, the app works fine. The widget works fine too. It's just the display on the home dock screen that is showing in celsius.

Also, I noticed that now after a while instead of dimming the display it goes all black except for a clock with green numbers. Im not sure how I feel about that quite yet. I might like it, and I might not. Is there any way to change the color?

2. Grabraham

Grabraham Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have noticed the Celsius thing too, only on the dock screen everywhere else it is in F

3. JhankG

JhankG Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The Celsius thing was a known issue for quite a while now. It has since been fixed on all ROMs based on the ESE53 2.1 release for the Droid. DroidMod does not have a ROM based on this. The black screensaver is a 2.1 feature and you cannot change the color.

4. pudah

pudah Member

Ratings:
    +0

Ahh, thanks. I wish there was a way to fix it on DroidMod. I don't want to run the 2.1 ROM yet. I'll wait until 2.1 is official and hacked. I guess now mostly because I don't want to setup my screens again as I just did it last night. I also don't want to lose all of my apps/settings. Im guessing if I do an OTA update to 2.1 I wont, and then when the 2.1 DroidMod (or other ROM) is out there I can run that, or simply add the wifi-tethering, busybox and overclocking myself as I dont know if I'll need the other features since 2.1 should have them.

5. cbjohns

cbjohns New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually you can change the color of the clock in Screen Saver mode by using xultimate.

What else can you do xultimate?

Option "9" will patch DeskClock Color (In screensaver Mode) v1.0
    *NOTE: This will only work if DeskClock.apk is in "/system/app/"*

When I first installed DroidMod and installed Smoke Glass Theme had the issue of clock being black on black. One of the advanced settings in there is to change the Screen Saver clock. I changed it to blue to match the rest of my theme :).

Search tags for this page
android change centegrade to fahrenheit
android clock change temp from c to f
android weather temperature in centigrade instead of fahrenh
celcius to farenheit android clock
change android accuweather to celsius
change android weather widget to celsius
default android time weather widget only shows celsius
droid home screen temperature is in celcius

how to change the weather to fahrenheit on android

how to change weather widget from celsius to fahrenheit in c