Home++ + Digital Clock = stopped clock?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Shaneathan, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Shaneathan

Shaneathan Member

I uploaded a picture (from earlier tonight) to show the widget that I'm using. No point in uploading a new picture because the status bar is never captured in the screen shots.

I love the display of the widget, very simple and classy looking. I also have been enjoying Home++ because of the dock. I installed both of them today. However, within the past half an hour, the clock has been freezing when using Home++. It was 12:20, and I looked down and the clock said 11:56. When testing in the regular home screen, it worked. What can be done to fix this?
  2. garyhesq

garyhesq New Member

I'll bet Home++ hosed it when it updated tonight. Mine stopped working too. Right after an update came in
  3. jcardona1

jcardona1 New Member

just got my phone today and installed home++. everything is great except for the damn clock, which is a seperate widget i believe.

im waiting for beautiful widget to be back up, hopefully it doesnt have the same problems!
  4. Retribution

Retribution New Member

Delete and re add the widgets. Also select safe mode. And restart. I had some issues when I first got home++ none of the Widgets worked right til I started playing around with the options. Also I think it didn't like noy being the default? I forget o_O
  5. garyhesq

garyhesq New Member

I tried all that. I hope they release another update. If you delete and reinstall the program will it save all the settings? I haven't tried that yet.
  6. Shaneathan

Shaneathan Member

Looks like another update was released last night. As of now, the clock is working.
  7. chops

chops New Member

still having the annoying problem with the damn homescreens switching after lock and i switch to righ homescreen it scrolls all the way to left first and it fixes itself is anyone else having thisissue too still
  8. mikespe

mikespe New Member

There is an update this morning that fixed the clock issue. It was not only a problem with the Home++ widget but also if you run Beautiful Home clock widget the clock was off. I just updated and it seems to be fixed.
  9. Martin030908

Martin030908 DF Super Moderator

I run beautiful widgets along with Home++... there was no issue with Beautiful's clock working. Mine kept sync perfect all day yesterday while the 'flip' clock in home++ stopped.
    The update released last night/this morning has fixed the issue. flip clock works again!
Search tags for this page

android clock stops

digital clock has stopped