1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

home button action up

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by vz2icarly, Aug 3, 2011.

1. vz2icarly

vz2icarly New Member

when i an anywhere onthe phone the home button at the bottem of the screen does not work and so i have to use the back button several times to get back to my home screen and in the apps tray anything in the same column above the home key will not work but it will select something to either the right or the left.
  2. EduardoP

EduardoP New Member

Home button AND Menu button as well!

I have seen the same problems with the bome button, AND I got it occasionally with the menu button as well. TOtally unresponsive. I get NOTHING with the HOme button and occasionally I may get the keyboard with the Menu button. I am wondering if this has to do in some way with the memory use?
Search tags for this page

home key action problem