Home++ Beta

Phillipsave

Reaction score
I updated home++ and then did the DroidMod Updater. I tried live wallpaper (water), through Home++, but it only appears on my lock screen, not on my 5 Home++ screens, where I have my old wallpaper gallery still. Is it possible to get the live wallpaper on my 5 open screens as well?

Rayv

Reaction score
The power strip is fantastic on Home++. What I don't like is that it replaces the status bar with a worthless clock. I'd prefer to have the current clock and also the ability to see alerts. There is no ability to see alerts in Home++ that I can see and you have to keep opening up the bar if the light is blinking.

You used to be able to keep the status bar up there with a long press (or something like that). I don't know about the update.

Yes, long press on the notification icon on the power strip. I found that out on accident the other day, took me a few minutes to figure out how to make it go away lol.

S

shrugger

I updated home++ and then did the DroidMod Updater. I tried live wallpaper (water), through Home++, but it only appears on my lock screen, not on my 5 Home++ screens, where I have my old wallpaper gallery still. Is it possible to get the live wallpaper on my 5 open screens as well?

Not yet. Home++ doesn't work with live wallpapers yet.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
new to droid. only 3 days old. where exactly is this home +++ app?? I can't find it. thanks. sorry if its repeat. A
Just go to Market and enter home++ in the search and touch the search button and it'll appear...and welcome to the forum...

You may have to filter it, like doing a search for "Home++ Beta." If you have Barcode as an app (and if you don't, get it), you can go to Home++ beta v0.8.0.8 Application for Android | Lifestyle and scan the QR code.

stangdroid

Reaction score
New issue I noticed, maybe its just me.ever since I reinstalled home ++ my buttercut will only read one of my pages. It only recognizes my page of dolphin bookmarks I put on one screen.I am currently running seven screens with two default screens.I did clear off all three of my droid stock screens.should I reload some of those apps on the stock screen too for bettercut to recognize them?

Sicko

Reaction score

Not yet. Home++ doesn't work with live wallpapers yet.

Home++ use to work with live wallpaper but the version that was on the market didn't. you had to go the the website and there was a link on the left side. I think the build was 0.7.1.5 or something close to that. If anyone has the file please host it. I updated and lost my live wallpapers as well.

stangdroid

Reaction score
Still can't get bettercut to work with this app.I used to be able to but nothing now.it shows I changed them in bettercut but not on my screen. Says its created and then says no more room.where did they go? And I have had at least 6 force closes today.what is going on?

Rouge

Reaction score
Still can't get bettercut to work with this app.I used to be able to but nothing now.it shows I changed them in bettercut but not on my screen. Says its created and then says no more room.where did they go? And I have had at least 6 force closes today.what is going on?

Mine is force closing constantly since the new update. Bettercut is working perfect though.

jasonb

Reaction score
it was working flawlessly for me after an initial reboot since the first update. not a single force close since the update.

i got bored tonight though and got GDE. i really like how it's skinable and i also like the scrollable desktop widgets. it's not perfect, but i'm liking it.

stangdroid

Reaction score

Mine is force closing constantly since the new update. Bettercut is working perfect though.

I am up to about 15 force closes now and still no bettercut either.I might have to go back to stock.I needed my extra screens!

jasonb

Reaction score

I am up to about 15 force closes now and still no bettercut either.I might have to go back to stock.I needed my extra screens!

try GDE if you are unhappy with Home++.