OP
garrett

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
wall_79.jpg

Awesome, thank you. I'll use it until I can find a full size picture of her. Think that one is smaller but probably won't be able to tell.

heres some more info on her...:

the girls name is Aleksandra Wydrych she is a photographer/graphic artist/web designer from poland.

heres her deviant art page with alot of cool stuff on it including the original of her with the headpones
zenibyfajnie on deviantART

heres a link to a 1600x1200 of that pic... http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/DeadlyDad/Zenibyfajnie-1600X1200d.jpg?t=1261355173

-Garrett

Last edited:

opengeo

Reaction score
Just installed the home++ update. How can I see the screen switcher?

moot

Reaction score
i get Force closes all the time... especially when trying to remove any widget.

i tried both safe mode, and normal mode, with and without persistent home... any ideas?

edit: this started two updates ago...

Yeah, this happens all the time for me as well. Not too troublesome, but annoying, never the less.

Lady Droid

Reaction score
I've had one or two force close messages pop up with Home++ but instead of saying yes I just selected "Wait" and it kept working fine.

moot

Reaction score
I've had one or two force close messages pop up with Home++ but instead of saying yes I just selected "Wait" and it kept working fine.

Really? I get a force close message coming out of lock 1/3 times. I'll give wait a try next time and see if it decreases. Really love the app though. And I'm amazed it's free!

MK-9

Reaction score
Very annoying. While it is a beta, I'd still prefer the developer strive for stability before continually adding new features. New features are great but, the continual fc's drive me nuts. This app being stable to me makes it THE home screen replacement to have above all.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this happens all the time for me as well. Not too troublesome, but annoying, never the less.

i think i narrowed down the problem to the app drawer. as long as i don't open the app drawer, i seem to be avoiding the Force Closes.. let me know if you can replicate this.

Pdigg

Reaction score

i think i narrowed down the problem to the app drawer. as long as i don't open the app drawer, i seem to be avoiding the Force Closes.. let me know if you can replicate this.

I rarely use the app drawer. Everything I need is either on a screen or in widget form, and I never have issues with Home++ (FC's anyway, does lag at times).
I've been running it for about 3 weeks now and maybe had 2 FC's.

Last edited:
OP
garrett

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i havent had any issues with FC's or lag running home++ i only had 1 FC and that was the day i installed it almost a month ago.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
garrett or pdig: (just trying to troubleshoot)

1. what widgets are you using?
2. are you rooted?
3. any customizations? (boot animation, notification bar, etc)

also, do me a favor, in normal (not safe mode), open the app drawer. then after it loads, close it, and try to delete/move a widget

slammin86

Reaction score
On my droid, the 3G icon and signal strength bar no longer appear on my lower status bar. It still shows the speaker and the batt indicator. I am pretty sure it used to show the 3G and signal strength as shown below, but I cannot figure out how to turn it back on.

Any ideas?

Lady Droid

Reaction score
On my droid, the 3G icon and signal strength bar no longer appear on my lower status bar. It still shows the speaker and the batt indicator. I am pretty sure it used to show the 3G and signal strength as shown below, but I cannot figure out how to turn it back on.

Any ideas?

It's a bug related to Android 2.0. The developer's aware of it. Check his homepage if ya wanna follow the release notes. :)

OP
garrett

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
garrett or pdig: (just trying to troubleshoot)

1. what widgets are you using?
2. are you rooted?
3. any customizations? (boot animation, notification bar, etc)

also, do me a favor, in normal (not safe mode), open the app drawer. then after it loads, close it, and try to delete/move a widget

yeah i am rooted and the only modification i have done is the transparent notification bar seen in the bottom pic below.

heres all the widgets im using...

circle.jpg

transparent notification bar

device1.jpg

i was able to open the drawer and closed it then had no issues deleting and moving a widget.