Home ++ and abcorganizer

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by rothenbj, Jan 1, 2010.

1. rothenbj

rothenbj Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is anyone out there using both Home ++ and abcorganizer lite? I installed abc yesterday, love it, but I've had three battery pulls since. Haven't had that type of issue since getting my Droid.

I hate to uninstall if it could be something else so I'm asking. Doesn't encourage me to go to the full version either.

2. rothenbj

rothenbj Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I apparently found what the problem was. I stopped having battery pulls, but I found that all the favorites I had in abc folders are gone.

There must be an issue between abc and home ++. It's a shame because I liked having my favorites in the various folders.

Perhaps the developer can figure it out.

3. bebegrl

bebegrl New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So what was the problem? I'm thinking of getting abcOrganizer but I also have Home++.

4. MPTP

MPTP New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been using Home++ and abcOrganizer together (along with Better Cut and hordes of widgets) for well over a month with absolutely no issues. Home++ was occasionally buggy itself but never have there been any conflicts between those two programs, regardless of the kernel or rom I was running. Actually, since sholes 2.0, Home++ hasn't fcd once which in itself is pretty amazing.

5. rothenbj

rothenbj Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can ditto his comments without having Better Cut and running Sholes 2.0.2 as well as the stock ROM. I've been good to go.

Search tags for this page

abcorganizer