Home ++ 2.1 clock

halopower

Reaction score
Just curious, I am running smoked glass 5.0 with home ++ with live wall paper.
Wondering if its possible to touch flip time widget on home ++ and open up 2.1 alarm clock. Would be awsome if i can make it work, any help is appreciated. Thanks

OP
H

halopower

Reaction score
how did you get live wallpapers to work with home++

using smoked glass 5.0 and go to Introducing Home++ (Home++ by Intuitit)
and download new apk file and install. Live wallpaper should work now.

do you have to have smoked glass 5.0 or would droidmod 1.0 work cause thats what i have
Droidmod 1.0 should work, was running previously with droidmod, but you need to install Home++ beta 0.8.0.7.15 from website

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
using smoked glass 5.0 and go to Introducing Home++ (Home++ by Intuitit)
and download new apk file and install. Live wallpaper should work now.

do you have to have smoked glass 5.0 or would droidmod 1.0 work cause thats what i have
Droidmod 1.0 should work, was running previously with droidmod, but you need to install Home++ beta 0.8.0.7.15 from website

just downloaded and installed works just fine whats the difference between the one one on the site and the one on the market

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
oh and to your question if you press menu and go into the preferences for home++ you can change what the clock is linked to

OP
H

halopower

Reaction score
yea have that working but pops up the clock dock screen, was wondering if there was a way to go directly to alarm menu, but not a major problem just a little picky
and the difference from the market i think, is that he removed the enabling live wallpaper i think to avoid problems with previous android phones that dont support 2.0, but not 100% sure

Last edited: