HOLY random reboots!!!!

jka

Reaction score
Everyone complains after ota update I spoke Verizon yesterday they told me by end of this month new ota going to be out and it should fix random reboot

Dragon Private Investigations

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updates are pushed randomly. They only roll out so many at a time. You could be the first person to get it and your second line could be the 10,000th person to get it.

ridin the lightning

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're right, but I thought someone here would have gotten it by now and reported back.

icefire1020

Reaction score
I just downloaded the leaked file since the OTA didn't come. So far no reboots after about 16 hours. I had 5 Tuesday so I had enough

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Natey2

Reaction score
My phone rebooted again while using the Google Navigation module in my car.
This time it was when I completed the trip, and was trying to exit out of the app after turning off the engine.
So its an improvement over rebooting while I'm driving, I guess :^)
This DroidX had just been factory reset a couple of days ago, after the 2.3.3 OTA on June 1st.
I can't rely on proper Google Navigation operation anymore. I'm going to switch to Microsoft Bing and see if I have similar problems during navigation...

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
Psst. Secret. Search for MR2 update for both stock and rooted users! Will solve your issues! I know,my TB is living proof!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Casper3686

Reaction score
Never had a random reboot...until today. So far two for the day. Not sure what triggered it.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

xoluvsdance12

Reaction score
Never had a random reboot...until today. So far two for the day. Not sure what triggered it.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Same here I used to get them once every 2 weeks or so but these past few says I've been getting around 5 a day! Does anybody know the cause of the reboots? Is it possible a certain app i downloaded its causing them?