HOLY random reboots!!!!

1android

Reaction score
I have had 6 today!! 3 of which were in the middle of business calls!!!!

anyone else experiencing high amounts of reboots lately?

S

scrub175

yes. just started getting out of hand the last week or so. I flashed to bamf 1.6 debloated and will test tomorrow. so far so good.

jimmiem

Reaction score
After flashing the leaked update I was getting 2-3 random reboots a day. I tried everything but only flashing back to stock and starting over from scratch fixed the issue. Not even doing a clockwork restore to before the update helped. I had to flash the stock image and re-root from scratch, then thankfully Titanium got me back to where I was with little further effort. So no fixed audio during video recording, or microphone during calls while headphones are plugged in, or any of the other fixes for me. Not right now anyway.

hustlinjoe

Reaction score
your phone should never reboot on its own mind has never done that

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

demonhawk1313

Reaction score
Are either of you using setcpu profiles? I was having random reboots and started looking into the smartass governor incorporated in these roms and realized that my screen off profile may have been conflicting with it. Since turning off my profile I haven't had one yet. Not sure if this is your problem, but may be somewhere to start.

Jacob9424

Reaction score
I have not received the ota update yet and haven't had any reboot. It might be a glitch in the update or something.

DJStormX

Reaction score
I get 2-3 random reboots and im on the unrooted stock leaked update 1.13.605.7 and i have no way to downgrade at least idk how to downgrade back to stock. If anyone has any ideas let me know. Thanks!

lazarus2297

Reaction score
i also get random reboots with the new leaked RUU at stock... I do notice that they happen more when I am using my bluetooth headset.. but it isn't soley when using bluetooth

glennj

Reaction score
Reboots here too......sporadic but detrimental as mine rebooted when my alarm was supposed to go off yesterday at 730am. I happened to wake up at 830 and was only an hour late. My OG Droid never failed me once. I'm still in love with the phone, but these compounding little failures are challenging.

Shubox

Reaction score
Had reboot problem yesterday stock 4G Chicago

Sent from my ADR6400L

RVC

Reaction score
Mine started yesterday. It has done it twice....once in the middle of a call. Mine is rooted.

LTLFTCer

Reaction score
Add me to the list over the past couple days. Nothing important being done at the time, but still a pain to see your start up screen come up while it is sitting on the desk.

S

scrub175

Flashed to BAMF 1.6 and have not had any reboot yet. Plus I limited what apps I restored after the wipes.

Sent from my TBolt using Tapatalk