Holy crap this can't be real!

OP
altspeed

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Never thought of this, can I just flash modules from RSD? My RSD setup works perfectly.....and I just want to throw on CWM recovery....hey....maybe I can do that with RTB pro? that's the only reason I wanted bootstrap, I just need the tools, I don't need the pushbutton GUIs :)

Last edited:

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
From what i remember reading it said you can just flash modules! But i couldn't help haven't done that.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
altspeed said:
Can I do that sam, just use rsd lite to flash kernel modules direct from the PC instead of flashing them from recovery?

Bionics capabilities to oc an perform stops at 1.4 if u go 1 mhz over ur quadrant score drops to 1136

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
And no I don't think you can flash kernel modules in RSD. Everything flashed with RSD has to be signed by moto.

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
I want sure about rsd lite but twearkz did say you could flash just modules how i don't know. And your right like i was saying anything over 1.4 performance drops tremendously. But still runs awesome at 1.4!!!!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
In CWR of course. Just install the bootstrap app, install recovery, reboot to it, and then you can flash all your modules and all that fun stuff from your sdcard-ext or internal memory.

OP
altspeed

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Bionics capabilities to oc an perform stops at 1.4 if u go 1 mhz over ur quadrant score drops to 1136

OT, saw how you exploited dan's exploit from GB to ICS so to speak, I parsed them, very elegant little solution because it's not razr's edge, it is motofail tweaked so that voodoo will carry it through GB/ICS which motofail won't do on it's on, and razr's edge won't root GB, very very cool.

Last edited:

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
altspeed said:
OT, saw how you exploited dan's exploit from GB to ICS so to speak, I parsed them, very elegant little solution because it's not razr's edge, it is motofail tweaked so that voodoo will carry it through GB/ICS which motofail won't do on it's on, and razr's edge won't root GB, very very cool.

Hey guys!!!!! heads up both the the QA4 and QA200 servers were updated at 3:30 pacific time there might be a new update need someone with a GB bionic to check it out i dont have mine now

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
They're updated EVERY night at 3:30am. Literally. Every night. :)

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
They're updated EVERY night at 3:30am. Literally. Every night. :)

Not all of them some of them havent been updated since july 2011

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I didn't say all of them. The ones you're excited about, however, are updated nightly.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
I didn't say all of them. The ones you're excited about, however, are updated nightly.

Hmmmm lol my app needs to tell me if there is something on the server an not just updated

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
That'd rock. If you figure out how to do that I'm in. :)