Holy crap this can't be real!

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
Know that i think about it i rebooted a couoke hours ago and it went back to 1.2 so i was stock fir a couple hours. I have car charger and wall with me all the time so I'm not worried about battery that much. But it is a little worse not hugely but a little.

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
Hey samurai would you let me know what you think about project lenses bootmenu apk. Looks like a really cool alternative to safestrap.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I haven't tried it myself. I've not read too much about it yet. The idea intrigues me, certainly. The idea that we could get back to recovery even when we screw up the phone has definite merit. I just don't know enough about it to give an opinion one way or another.

OP
altspeed

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
I know this will work, based on the PO module, like sarge fixing the motofail for ICS, see, and it's exactly what I want, crank it up, blast a sick benchmark and stability,stress, temperature test to prove that the stress test in the kernel is utterly random and reboot and go back to my ridiculous battery life on 232 at 1 Ghz, which gives me 2750+ quadrants consistently with my rom toolbox tweaks.

I got all the parts and I'm looking for ICS bootstrap.....no reason to wait till OTA, if I decide to take it even after this :) I was gonna full SBF anyway, this is exactly why all my meaningful data is cloudbased and the in-app data comes back quickly.

Last edited:

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
altspeed said:
I know this will work, based on the PO module, like sarge fixing the motofail for ICS, see, and it's exactly what I want, crank it up, blast a sick benchmark and stability,stress, temperature test to prove that the stress test in the kernel is utterly random and reboot and go back to my ridiculous battery life on 232 at 1 Ghz

Running 1.5 an stable will post pics

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
Ok thanks I'm gonna look into it more and will probably take plunge and switch from SS to bootmenu. I'll post how it goes.

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
I find 1.5 really laggy for me 1.4 prefect even a couple digits over starts getting laggy.

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
I've benchmarked a bunch of times over 1.4 seems to always be worse 1.4 seems the best.

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
Altspeed have you ever used safestrap i had problems with ics bootstap imho it doesnt work correctly i safestrap with blackhole rom works perfectly and safer imho.