Holster/case combo

militant

Reaction score
Ordered the case off amazon for $17 (free shipping) and the extended battery for $30 (free shipping). Glad to know the case fits, and glad I spent $47 instead of $84. I now have 3 rubberized snap cases that are junk (I opt'd for the extended battery after I saw that deal on it, wasn't planning on switching, hence why I had so many cases.

markchen

Reaction score
I have the same case and it has quite a bit of friction when sliding out the keyboard. Is anyone else have the same experience or have suggestions?

aldrichg9

Reaction score
I have the same case and it has quite a bit of friction when sliding out the keyboard. Is anyone else have the same experience or have suggestions?

Yes I just got mine today and I do not like it at all.
Mine squeeks when I slide it with this POS on!

I am returning it immediately!!!
What a let down - get a shiny new phone and dont have a decent way to protect it from my fumbling hands

Anyone out there made any modifications to it to make it work better?

markchen

Reaction score
I just notice that after a while, the phone actually slides open much better.

aldrichg9

Reaction score
I just notice that after a while, the phone actually slides open much better.

Doesn't this mean that the tabs holding the back on are wearing thinner?
I would think this would eventually cause the back to fall off...

markchen

Reaction score
It does not appear that it would wear too thin. I just looked at it and it does not appear to be rubbing it just slightly now.

aldrichg9

Reaction score
It does not appear that it would wear too thin. I just looked at it and it does not appear to be rubbing it just slightly now.

Wow thanks markchen for the fast reply.

Maybe I should not be so hasty in getting frustrated with this thing.

markchen

Reaction score
I was frustrated in the beginning too, but I decide to give it a change. Give it about two weeks and see what happen.

aldrichg9

Reaction score
Well I wore out two shells on my D1 - eventually the tabs wore off of the face of the shell and it just falls off.
I am so irritated by it because i figured a new phone would have a better designed shell/ holster and its not really.
Just the same thing with a useless kickstand on the back of it.

Gobrian

Reaction score
Ordered the case off amazon for $17 (free shipping) and the extended battery for $30 (free shipping). Glad to know the case fits, and glad I spent $47 instead of $84. I now have 3 rubberized snap cases that are junk (I opt'd for the extended battery after I saw that deal on it, wasn't planning on switching, hence why I had so many cases.

hey man, that is exactly what i need right now.

could you please link me to the product pages you used on amazon?