Holiday Theme Contest:

DankDroid

Reaction score
ive been checking this thread everyday since it got posted, im so excited to see the christmas (holiday) themes.

i would do my own but i don't have any idea of how to or where to start...and im very uncreative.

Ditto for me...but I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
If I understand PC correctly I do not think the themes will be posted for general use until the contest closes which is on the 15th of December. That way we do not have anyone kanging the others themes.

If I am wrong PC please let me know.

Can't wait to see what everyone puts out. This is gonna be good.

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If I understand PC correctly I do not think the themes will be posted for general use until the contest closes which is on the 15th of December. That way we do not have anyone kanging the others themes.

From what I could saw the contest submissions are nov 15 to dec 15

The dream theme have finished their theme and I will post it up in my thread 2nte after work so everybody can check it out

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

It will be the choice of the dev. I had one dev pm me their work so far. So I will only post it if the dev want it posted, but all themes will be made available here when the contest is over. For the dev who sent me his theme already good job.

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
My theme is done, now i have to wait test it..i will give it to pc747 in the next few days ;D

Mine is more of Red and Green, since those are holiday colors, but not everyone celebrates christmas

Last edited:

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Where are all the awesome holiday themes?
Still working on mine. Should be done in a day or so. I figure you really can't/shouldn't do anything Holiday-ish until after Thanksgiving, so that's when I'm going to release mine. The day after.

May sound silly, but that's just me. It's like my Christmas lights, they go up the after Thanksgiving :D.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol....I just realized what I wrote and I have a holiday ADW theme on the market....go figure. BTW, that's a little preview of what my theme will look like. I themed ADW just for the contest.

Even though it's a paid app, Droid forums members will get it here for free. :D

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The devs have until Dec15th.

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
mine will be up this weekend!! Its not too Christmas looking, Just Green and Red for Holiday colors, considering not everyone celebrates Christmas, but everyone knows green and red = holiday colors!

(btw i <3 Christmas, just sayin')

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
pc747, I sent you a PM with my info.
Will there be a separate thread for submissions only? Or will this thread be the one to submit to?

I already have my post typed up and formatted. Just need to copy/paste the text into a thread to show my theme.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
CZ I have your theme thank you. As always we leave it to the dev when they want to post it to the public.

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
CZ I have your theme thank you. As always we leave it to the dev when they want to post it to the public.

Maybe I stated it improperly. Will this thread be the one to post the theme?
Or will there be an actual submission thread like there was with the last contest?
If it is this thread, then I am ready to post my theme for the public viewing.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you can post it here...........