Holding Off On the Note 3 Day One

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
No it is starting to get on my nerve with the rebooting. It did it in the middle of a call today.

Any new apps recently? My Gnex was very picky about apps. I grab the wrong thing and the reboots would start!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No it is starting to get on my nerve with the rebooting. It did it in the middle of a call today.

Try removing the battery and rub the contracts with a pencil eraser if it doesn't turn out to be a flaky app. Even the slightest bit of corrosion on the terminals can cause false voltage and temperature readings, causing the reboot issue.
Not trying to talk you out of getting the Note, just trying to help keep you running better until you get your new Note. :)

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really want to get it the first day, because I completely hate still having the HTC thunderbolt. To even use the phone, I had to remove ICS and root it with GB. The problem is that I have heard really nothing about the 64GB version of the GNOTE 3, and that's the version I want. I'm going to try to wait it out and see if I hear any news about the 64GB version prior to launch date, if not I might hold out for a week or two.

NOVICE

Reaction score
Will endeavor to obtain Note 3 at launch on Verizon.

But will not relinquish by Note 2.