After talking with my friend from Verizon . He asked me to hold off as long as I can since I am going to buy this phone outright. Because the price will drop around the holiday time with new phones being released like the Nexus 5 , LG G2,or Apple Iphone 5s. So I am going to try to hold out as long as I can before I pull the trigger and buy this phone. I want the Gnote3 so bad, but it will feel better if I can buy it out right from Verizon, Craigslist or e bay cheaper then the $700.00 price tag. So is anyone else going to hold out or still get it day one?