1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hokay

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by ClaudioKilgannon, Apr 13, 2010.

1. ClaudioKilgannon

ClaudioKilgannon New Member

So heres my problem, I installed rom manager and downloaded CyanogenMod 5.0.5.7, wiped and rebooted, however when it rebooted everything was force closing right and left. I had to pull the battery in order for it to stop. Luckly I had the Clockworkmod Recovery before I did anything. Did I do something wrong? Or is there something wrong with this rom? My previous rom(which I reverted back to) was/is the latest Ultimate Droid.
  2. LtKen

LtKen New Member

Could be anything. I suggest trying again, making sure to wipe /data and do a factory reset. It's entirely possible (though highly unlikely) that your phone just doenst like the ROM, but it's much more likely that something just got botched during the flash.