1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hmph...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by Flames92, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Flames92

Flames92 New Member

So I've done lots of searching and I'm quite confused =\

I switched from droid eris to my d2g and I rooted the old phone, flashed custom roms and all that. But that was a year ago and I have completely forgotten almost everything. I've read there is the sbf file which can fix 99% of bricked phones now. There is only one custom rom and uh...yea thats it.

I needed to find a newb tutorial for a mac user, I was unsure if you even really needed a computer but incase I do thats what OS I am using and blah I feel dumb haha please help?
  2. r314bd

r314bd New Member

Read the sticky. You don't need a computer. At what part of the tutorial do you get stuck?
  3. Flames92

Flames92 New Member

I was confused when reading it, I really didn't want to have to go through a million pages to find how or where to install the sbf because when I read the first post it said the sbf was unavailable but I know just recently it was made available for d2g.
  4. Flames92

Flames92 New Member

Also, I didn't really look for this nor did I even see it but I know it would be extremely helpful to noobs or anyone else too if a mod or someone would sticky a post with definitions of all the terms. I've seen multiple posts asking what sbf is or roms or whatever but its just a suggestion [: I'd do it but haha I'd a bit noobish...lol