1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

hmmlock app blocked me entirely - help!

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by ldhandelman, Dec 20, 2010.

1. ldhandelman

ldhandelman New Member

i downloaded the free hmmlock app, and now my home screen is black, none of the keys works, I can't get to the settings page to uninstall the app, nothing. i turned the phone off a couple of times. it's a brand new droid x, i'm new to this and don't know how to fix this problem.
  2. ldhandelman

ldhandelman New Member

fixed!

i have no idea how i did it, couldn't do it again if i had to, but i got rid of the terrible app. thanks anyway!
  3. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    Glad you got it working. I just saw the thread but I was about to offer some advice. :)

If you think of how you did it please post so others running into the problem might be able to solve it too. :)
  4. Goggeloj

Goggeloj New Member

Hmm...now its my turn to ask for help. My son has installed hmmlock and now he has the same proble as #1.

Anyone who can help or give some good advice?