Hmm... Hi!

Alcia

Reaction score
Ello there. I'm relatively new to Android itself, recently getting a Droid 2 Global which I pretty much rooted and put a rom on it within the first hour.

By the end of the second day, I had tried about every D2G and D2 rom on it, and managed to brick it a few times toying around with system files.

To be short, I'm a bit of a chronic tinkerer who rather enjoys messing with things I have no idea what they actually do.

So, I shall say hello one more time, and really do look forward to my stay here!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community you have come to the right place for the development of the D2G. There is a wealth of knowledge here in the community and feel free to ask questions and post opinions. Very friendly place. Also feel free to help out whenever you can. Hope you enjoy the stay dancedroid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

Swyped from a Droid

I know many people say this but I always get the feeling that the new members are coming here temporarily.:)

Example: Check into a hotel, they say "Enjoy your Stay." Well I prefer make yourself at home.

Of course we'd like to see you as much as possible. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We still haven't seem them all.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good point Hook. I do seem to be seing that a lot and would be nice if members would stay and join converstaions and become active members. Its a friendly place so for all new members feel free to make yourself at home :)

OP
A

Alcia

Reaction score
I'm glad too see even my intro thread manages to turn up some sort of discussion. Granted, having a D2G, I intend to be sticking around... chronic tinkerer and all... and it seems there are some like minds in the development topics.

So, looks like fun and thanks to all for the welcome dancedroid