HMDX Portable Speakers-$10 wow

DJ Jesus

Reaction score
I was in Kohls today with my wife and son just checking out the sales and I happen to see these HMDX Portable speakers. It's a zip up carying case with two speakers that run on 2 aa batteries. I thought to myself what the heck, I could use some external speakers since I'm always traveling and I'll be going on vacation soon too. Let me tell you guys...these speaker sound really good. I was blown away of how good they sounded. I played music and a movie to see the difference and both sounded awesome. I was so impressed, especially for the price $10 on sale from 15.00. It has a small pocket inside and the Droid fits perfectly. Its also 10 bucks online but theres shipping costs. If you're close to a kohls, go get it. I went online to check out the specs and I quickly realized I wasn't the only one impressed. Check it out www.hmdxaudio.com

mitchb2

Reaction score
I got these for my wife and she uses them like crazy. They sound good, they actually put out some serious volume. She uses it while she showers and uses the hair dryer.

I got 2 of them for $20 on Woot, and sold one of them for $20. :)

OP
D

DJ Jesus

Reaction score
I'm glad to see I'm not the only on here enjoying these great speakers. Nice job on getting one sold for $20. Still a bargain if you ask me. These are so worth $10 and more. I might go back and pick up another one today for my wife.