Hilarious Sprint commercial jabbing data share.

WestOkid

Reaction score
Had to post.

[video=youtube;GD5baNX7Q4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD5baNX7Q4c&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Oh, sorry but great commercial! And maybe when Verizon starts to worry that people will move to sprint, then maybe they will think about revisiting their family share offers.

emoge

Reaction score
You know I'm out of contract in July my husband and I both need new phones the ones we have keep doing strange things Verizon toldus we can upgrade but wed have to forfiet our unlimited data what I don't get is why? We can get on a Sprint contract with more minutes unlimted data and unlimted text plus the any mobile calling with less discount waived upgrade and activation fees for 138.99 with a credit union memebership and that's with the premium data charge! Before taxes that's almost 15 dollars cheaper a month than what we have now with our 13 percent discount with Verizon this is getting rediculous plus the races and fees would be lower so it would almost be 20 a month cheaper if we switched I really think they should rethink what they are doing