Hilarious Samsung Video Indirectly Pokes Fun at iPhone While Promoting the Galaxy SII

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;6h5JSojJN3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6h5JSojJN3Y[/video]​

Here's a morning funny-bone tickle from Samsung. The above is a pretty funny commercial for the Samsung Galaxy SII, that not-too-subtly pokes fun at the iPhone. It very eloquently points out how silly it is to wait for a device with specs that are about a year behind what Android already has. What's further interesting is that this commercial appears to be legitimate, yet has not been officially released or endorsed by Samsung. Wherever it comes from, it is worth a quick minute of your time.

Source: AndroidandMe

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought the GSII was 3G...

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

The new Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket is a 4G version of the phone, also, in countries other than the U.S. they already released a 4G version of it.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I love it!

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Good commercial...Besides being funny, it's fairly effective showing the phones side-by-side and also emphasizing 4G (admittedly I'm not sure that point comes across all that well to people who don't know what it is).

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Gotta say this clip had me literally lol...

And it should be seen as all in fun by pro Apple, iPhone ppl, hopefully.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
One of the sites reporting the story noted an astute observation along the lines of "while impressed, no one gets out of line for the IPhone"

Big Ry

Reaction score
The new Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket is a 4G version of the phone, also, in countries other than the U.S. they already released a 4G version of it.

I wasn't aware. That makes the phone actually appealing to me now. I'll still wait for the GN though :D

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk