1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hijacked voicemail, help?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by nick21013, Apr 10, 2010.

1. nick21013

nick21013 New Member

I have the moto droid. My dad tried calling me from his cell phone, and I didnt pick up. He noticed when the phone stoped ringing there was an advertisement for track phones from walmart and a tax company and said his * to get a text or something like that... I tried it (From his cell phone) and I heard it.
    We called verizon and they tried resetting my phone, reprogramming it, and re-doing my voicemail inbox.

When the VZW rep called my phone she said all she heard was loud beeps.

When I got home and tried calling the number from my house phone, I heard the loud beeps, but from a mobile device i hear the advertisement. Anyone know what to do? Could an app be doing this?
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

wow that's terrible. i'd uninstall all your apps then reinstall one at a time until you find the culprit.
Search tags for this page

how do you hijack voicemail

virgin mobile hijacked voicemail

voicemail hijack android