1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hiding folder without period in front

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by xCaldazar, Nov 28, 2010.

1. xCaldazar

xCaldazar New Member

I wasn't sure if this was possible or where to ask this. Every time I try a search I just get people trying to hide their pictures. What I want is when I go into my file explorer there are many folders I don't care to see; ones that I will not be messing with (Fonts TunnyBrowser layar tmp). Now I know I could just rename them to .Fonts .TunnyBrowser .layer .tmp, I believe the programs that use these folder will than have problems with being unable to find their stored data. They may even just remake the folder after I rename it.

My question is there a way to make a list of hidden folders without renaming the folders? I did something similar to this a while back on Linux. I made a hidden file that than had the folders and files I wanted hidden listed in it, making it so I didn't have to rename the folders or files.

So like a text file of some sort that would read like:
  2. xCaldazar

xCaldazar New Member

Bumpity bump?
    Really no one has any idea to do something similar? Doesn't have to be the exact way I described...
Search tags for this page
.tunnybrowser
an android file with a period in front of it
are the files on android with starting with a period being u
i renamed folder with a period in front and lost it

tunny browser folder

tunnybrowser folder android
unable to find mobigeek tunnybrowser