Hiding dock and notification bar

TomRep

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals! I'm looking for an app or a setting in Liberty itself that would allow me to hide my dock and noti bar. Not looking to use the space, just want a cleaner look. Could be something as easy having a small tab or something to touch and drop it down. Anyone know of anything? Thanks!
Tom

uscjoel

Reaction score
Im pretty sure you can do both with ADW....

gobbles23

Reaction score
I don't think liberty itself has an option to hide either. Launcher pro haas an option to hide the notification bar.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
T

TomRep

Reaction score
Okay I got the dock and noti bar to go away with ADW. Love this app! thanks guys! Now onto my next dilemma, custom icons. All the custom icon packs I see say you need Custom Home to use them. If I use custom home I am back to the dock/bar hiding issue. Does anyone know how to A) hide the dock/bar using Custom Home B) know of custom icons that can be used with ADW? Sorry for all the questions.
thanks!
Tom

turdbogls

Reaction score
ADW has TONS of different themes that change the icons and usually come with icon packs. or you can use an app like bettercut or shorter cut to create a shortcut to the app, then assign a custom icon to that. it takes a while, but it is worth it.