hide txt?

droid12311

Reaction score
I need an app that will hide a certain contacts txts.. either free or paid that someone has experienced with and liked it. I saw a few but wasn't sure which to go with..

eewny

Reaction score
I've been wondering the same

Sent from my DROIDX using my mind

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I have an idea... quit recieving texts from your g/f that you don't want you wife to stumble across....

or, instead of naming the g/f "Mary" name her "Mark" in your contact list. Still be easier to just not cheat.

OP
D

droid12311

Reaction score
I have an idea... quit recieving texts from your g/f that you don't want you wife to stumble across....

or, instead of naming the g/f "Mary" name her "Mark" in your contact list. Still be easier to just not cheat.

I have an idea, troll another thread

OP
D

droid12311

Reaction score
Am I wrong or this an app section? To discuss apps and not What I should or shouldn't do in life matters

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
seems I have touched onto something huh?

I gave you two options. An app lock of some kind would work too as I don't think a morals app has been developed quite yet. I think iPhone 5 is scheduled to have it pre-installed though.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
Handcent.. blacklist.... some Ladies are jealous of other women.. doesnt mean the OP is cheating.. not for us to judge.. use handcent.