1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hide notification bar

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by czerdrill, Mar 22, 2010.

1. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

Is there someway to hide the notification bar like Home++ does? Obviously, it's possible to do, just wondering if there is another way to do it without having to use Home++?
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Yea I heard GDE home replacement does that too, but never tried. Maybe if you are rooted there is some way to figure it out, but I have not seen this yet... Why would you not want it there though? It doesn't take up much space and is way useful.
  3. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

mostly just aesthetic reasons. using beautiful widgets and would rather not have 2 clocks right on the homescreen, but its all good i guess.
  4. bdr0023

bdr0023 New Member

I'm interested for the same reason. Ran home++ for awhile, now running helix on SG6 and would like to be able to hide it, it seems it wouldn't be that hard considering on home++ all you had to do was longpress the notification button on the launchbar
Search tags for this page
android taskbar hide
auto hide notification bar android
hide notification bar android thunderbolt

hide taskbar android

how to auto hide task bar on galaxy s3