Hi!

Mikeymus

Reaction score
Hello smart users!

I am new to the forum and new owner to a motorola droid x! I am a serious mac user ...I actually was waiting for my account to expire so I can purchase an iphone ...but after serious research the droid is much more promising ... and so far, I am not disappointment!

Love the droid!
MIKE

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you found us. I'm also a Mac user and I have no issues using my Mac with my D2.

Let us know if we can help you find anything.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
From one Mike to another, welcome! Like you and Hook, I use a Mac (MacBookPro and iMac). I had an iPhone. I believe the Droid is a superior solution. And VZW is way superior to AT&T, in my opinion.

Mike

OP
M

Mikeymus

Reaction score
... yes exactly! ...I prefer Verizon over AT&T! My wife has AT&T and her calls always drop!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dropped more calls during the seven months that I had AT&T that the previous eight years with VZW. The final push for me, last year, while sitting in Beaver stadium watching the Nittany Lions, all bars were active but I could not make a call, send or receive email, text, or access the Web.

OP
M

Mikeymus

Reaction score
lol ...yup ... I went on a house boat trip with my buddies ... I was the only one with VZW and the only one that had service! I made some friends switch over!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL! I won't drink that cool aid again :biggrin: