Hi!

dkst0426

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just entered the world of Droid users last week, when I upgraded to the X. Loving it - as my wife says, "I'm a widow to that thing already." dancedroid

This is my 3rd smartphone since 2006 - started off with the old old MotoQ, and upgraded when Alltel stopped carrying it and they offered me an equal-value upgrade, so I moved to the HTC Touch Diamond, and then it was time for my 2-year upgrade, so here I am now!

I like candlelit dinners in quiet corners, long walks on bea.......oh wait, wrong forum. :p

I'm a big sports fan, and fall is my favorite time of the year, as the Premiership season kicks off, and both NCAA and NFL football are about to as well.

OyVOid

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of apps available to keep any sports fan happy. Update on scores and such.

I am already a GF on the side now that NFL Pre-Season is in progress, but thank goodness my BF doesn't want a smart phone. He loves watching his NY Giants on his giant flat screen and I love my Droid small as the screen is. Good things come in small sizes. But I am eyeing my brother's HTC Evo with green envy.

Have fun playing with your Droid!

OP
D

dkst0426

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. You will see there are a lot of us sports fans out there. In my family my hubby is the football widow and I am the nut. As you can see from my avatar, GO BAMA!!

Man.........go easy on us in Durham next Saturday, please. I have no idea how we ended up with the defending national champions paying our homely little field a visit, but there you go. :redface: If y'all aren't nice, I'll have to talk to Coach K to schedule an old-fashioned butt-kicking in return at the Coleman Coliseum. ;)