1. wolf moderate

wolf moderate New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey,

I've been reading this forum for the past few weeks and am learning a great deal about droids. Right now I have a Net10 prepaid phone, but had a Sprint HTC EVO for 2 weeks. Great phone, but the battery life was really poor and the coverage here in Boise, Idaho wasn't very good. My friends at work all have iphones w/ either Verizon or AT&T and they have full bars. My Sprint EVO was hit and miss between no service and 1 bar. Strangely my Net10 has full bars at work, so I guess Sprint just isn't well covered in Boise yet.

Anywho, I look forward to learning more and hopefully be able to contribute to the discussions after a few months. My goal is to get the Bionic if it is released w/in the next 30 days, otherwise get the Droid X or possibly the TB, though I really don't want the TB.

Thanks!dancedroid

2. Quicksilver7714

Quicksilver7714 DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +60
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us. If you have any questions just ask. :)

The bionic should have a June release. The Tbolt is not for everyone but I have had no problems with it for the last two weeks.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Ratings:
    +16
    welcome to the forum! either phone u get, ur gonna have a fun time with it. IMO vzw has the best coverage. been with them for many many many years. good luck

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

4. droidlady05

droidlady05 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the forums!

5. catastrophicbliss

catastrophicbliss Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the forums! :)

6. wolf moderate

wolf moderate New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the warm welcome.

I've been sporting a Net10 phone for a loooooooooong time and my buddies who all have Iphones are going to be Thunderrrrrrrrrrrstruck come Monday! I call them "phone snobs" because they are addicted to there phones and don't even look up half the time when they are in conversation. Now I can join the elite "phone snob" class :)

Seeya!