Hi

dzdroider

Reaction score
VZW "Fascinate" :icon_rolleyes: rooted with my MacBook & some apps / instructions I grabbed online (did attempt a full backup 1st). Don't have a clue what I'm doing. Trying to follow the rules here, says post greeting 1st, so here it is, still gotta go back and read the rest. Seems like a nice site here. Googled "samsung fascinate invoke setup wizard" cause my "Advanced Task Manager" says the "Set-Up Wizard" (along with ~30 other things) is running, want to finish/stop. Read a few posts and thinking maybe a fresh start would be best. If anyone could point me to some good threads or info that would be great. Also any Froyo info, this thing says firmware 2.1-update 1, kernel v 2.6.29. Thanks.

Edit: Baseband v S:i500.04 V.DH12, Build # SCH-I500.DH12 ... guess IO9 or such is newer / better?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. can I make a suggestion...uninstall advance task killers. u don't wanna kill/end apps that u may still need and...it really doesn't work. some apps will still run in the back ground.

Aloha from Hawaii